- Improved: Several import filters.
Fixed an issue that prevented some files from being imported.
Resolved an issue that caused some files to be imported incorrectly.
- Improved: PDF export.
Fixed some issues in PDF export.
- Improved: Starter compatibility with Illustrator CC 2019.
Compatibility for Illustrator CC 2019 with the EasySIGN 2019 Starter has been improved.
- Improved: PDF-export.
Gradients are now correcty included when exporting to PDF format.
- Improved: Advanced import PDF\AI.
CMYK bitmaps with a color palette gave an error.
This has been solved and these bitmaps are now imported correctly.
- Improved: Standard AI-import.
Layer information is correctly integrated when importing AI files.
- Improved: Display acceleration.
Solution for unnecessary rendering when moving objects with leaving a copy when “Show objects during transformations” is switched on.
The update of the display is faster when moving objects.
- Improved: Multi-threaded save.
Closing the EasySIGN software now runs smoothly in all cases.
- New: Drag and Drop from Outlook.
Drag files (both EasySIGN worksheets as other file formats such as ai, eps, pdf and EasySIGN supported bitmap formats) from Outlook to EasySIGN.
The files are directly imported or opened in EasySIGN.
By using the Alt button on your keyboard while dragging, files are opened. Without applying this button, files are imported in EasySIGN when using drag and drop from outlook.
- New: Compatibility with CorelDraw 2019 and Corel Photo-Paint 2019
Compatibililty with the latest versions of Corel’s graphical design suite is added to EasySIGN.
- New: Open AI files.
In addition to importing AI files, you can now also open AI files in EasySIGN.
Opening an AI file in EasySIGN shows present layers instantly.
- New: Export of layers in AI format.
Layers are now included in EasySIGN when exporting to AI format.
Adobe Illustrator also displays these layers when opening this EasySIGN AI export file.
- Improved: Default settings PDF export.
The settings for exporting to PDF format from the EasySIGN software have been adjusted.
By default, these settings are now on lossless compression and color profiles are embedded.
- Solved: Open worksheets containing dimension lines.
In some cases, EasySIGN crashed when opening an EasySIGN worksheet with dimension lines.
This is fixed.
Additionally, the font support for the dimension lines has been improved.
- Improved: Colormanagement.
The color management settings in EasySIGN are applied when importing bitmaps.
The chosen policy as set is applied as default.
- Solved: Crash with import/export of AI/EPS/PDF files.
In a limited number of cases the EasySIGN software crashed when plotting,
importing or exporting AI/EPS/PDF files. We have found and solved the cause.
- Solved: Display of .ES files in email
Display of correct file extensions (.es) for attached EasySIGN worksheets in Outlook email documents.
- New: Import and Export of OPS (positioning) cropmarks.
Many plotters use an OPS (optical positioning system) for allignment cutting.
These cropmarks are used to process print and cut files on a plotter.
We have added the following functionality:
1. Export of OPS cropmark vectors to PDF format. This allows you to use these OPS allignment cropmarks in another software.
2. Import of OPS vectors from a PDF file. Automatic conversion of incoming cropmark vectors to the corresponding OPS cropmark system in EasySIGN.
3. In case OPS systems are made in Corel or Illustrator and the correct spot color is given to the OPS System, these will be immediately recognized in EasySIGN and converted to the corresponding OPS system in EasySIGN.
The color name can be obtained in Corel\Illustrator by creating the desired OPS system in EasySIGN and sending it to Corel\Illustrator. You can easily add this color to the color library in your CorelDRAW or Illustrator version.
4. Import and export of OPS cropmarks is also available when you use the compatibility feature.
- New: Adobe Illustrator CC 2019.
EasySIGN compatibility with Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 is available.
Adobe solved the problems in the release of illustrator CC2019, allowing us to (finally) release our compatibility with this latest Illustrator version.
- Improved: Compatibility Coreldraw 2018.
"Open in EasySIGN" feature has been improved by giving a message that a new worksheet must first be saved before the "Open in EasySIGN" function can be applied.
- Improved: PhotoShop 19 (32 and 64 bit) and PhotoShop 20 (64 bit).
Added an option dialog in which all sorts of settings can be made, which previously could only be achieved by changing the registry settings.
By default, PDF is now used when sending EasySIGN files to one of these versions of PhotoShop.
- New: Compatibility option - "Open in EasySIGN".
In addition to the existing "Export to EasySIGN" function within the compatibility menu there is also the "Open in EasySIGN" option available.
This allows you to process files with layers via the compatibility menu.
Now put your layered worksheets from Illustrator or Coreldraw in EasySIGN at the touch of a button, while preserving layers.
- New: Support for Roland VersaWorks 6.
A brand new TPR connection with Roland Versaworks 6 has been developed.
Send your Print and cut files from your EasySIGN software with one single mouse click immediately for production in the new VersaWorks 6 software.
- New: Export to XML.
From the surface and length dialog you can send the measured data to an XML file.
The different materials are stored in colorvalues and name in this XML file.
This allows you to instantly retrieve the amount of vinyl used in your design as XML data from EasySIGN.
This data can then for example be processed in your calculation software.
- Improved: Adjustment of surface and length dialog.
It is now possible to adjust the unit in the surface and length dialog, in which all data is displayed.
This unit is also used when exporting to XML data.
- New: Bèta mode for EasySIGN PDF export filter.
When using the new bèta mode on the EasySIGN PDF export filter, pen and fill are placed on 1 object instead of 2 separate objects (i.e. 1 for the pen and 1 for the fill). The double lines are automatically removed from the PDF export file.
This optimization prevents unwanted double cutting lines when processing these PDF files on, for example, a cutting plotter.
This functionality still has bèta status, but we are enthusiastic about the power and benefits of this new export filter.
We would like to hear from you what you experience when you work with the new filter. You can find this option under the check box "béta" in the PDF export dialog.
- Improved: PDF Export.
Combined transparencies on masks, groups and objects are accurately supported in the PDF export from EasySIGN.
Transparencies are no longer moved from mask or group to objects in the mask or group.
Miter limit PDF Export.
The miter limit that you can set with outline effects in EasySIGN is now also included in the export to PDF format
- Improved: Transparencies on masks.
In a design with transparency on a mask, this mask is retained when importing in case a transparency occurs.
Masks with transparencies are no longer treated as "non-functional" masks to respect the design of the original design.
- Improved: Transparency display in Object manager.
The display of a non-uniform transparent object is now indicated as an object with a blend mode.
This allows you to see that the object contains a transparency that is not supported by EasySIGN.
This gives color difference in the display on the screen but not when sending your worksheet to, for example, PDF format or when you use the TPR link in EasySIGN.
Now you can also recognize these objects with blend mode in the EasySIGN object manager.
- Improved: Mimaki plotter driver.
For the following devices we now support the automatic sheet cut off.
This allows you to cut through the vinyl after plotting your worksheet.
So your plotter will be ready to process the next job immediately.
- Improved: Visibility toolbars.
The visibility of toolbars is inter alia determined by having a proper license.
If such a license is not available when starting EasySIGN, the toolbars that need this license will be hidden.
The software remembers that a toolbar is hidden due to a missing license, and will show this toolbar again when the license is back.
- Improved: Interface.
- Support for HiDPI (4K) monitors has been improved. Many images are adapted so that they display sharper on HiDPI screens.
- Hit-test on lines has been improved on HiDPI monitors. This makes it easier to select lines.
- Interface adjustments in order to have less delay when processing heavy files in EasySIGN.
- Improved visibility of a selection in the EasySIGN object manager.
- The cutting-icon has been improved.
- Improved: Advanced Import filter.
The import of a CMYK bitmap with a color palette has been improved so that the color reproduction is preserved.
This adjustment was made for both transparent and non-transparent CMYK bitmaps.
- Improved: Software optimization.
EasySIGN worksheets with a relatively large number of objects slow down the operation of the software.
EasySIGN has now been further optimized at various points, so that the processing of such files has become much faster.
- Improved: Router settings dialog.
Solution for 2 dialogs of the router settings menu where in a number of cases the down spinning with the spin button went wrong.
- Solved: Layers problems with import.
When in the original EasySIGN worksheet adjustments were made to the layers, such as adding, moving and renaming layers, the layer structure could be displayed completely different after importing another file.
- Improved: Importing files with masks.
Unnecessary rectangular masks are removed automatically when importing files.