Error message “no license found”

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Dutriaux Fabio
    Participant

Bonjour Madame, Monsieur,

J’ai acheté EASYSIGN cette semaine et installé la dernière version,

A l’ouverture il affiche une fenêtre, je clic sur la case ” activer votre licence ”

Ensuite j’indique mes codes de connection et je valide.

Le logiciel redémarre et m’indique ” Nous n’avons trouvé aucune licence ”

ceci dans la même fenêtre

https://www.easysign.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/12205/uw5gvv4alwfmd04no6gz0hyg6sd2xwmu.png

EasySIGN

Hi Fabio,

There was a delay in the activation of your license, it should work now 🙂

Have an easy day!
    Dennis at EasySIGN

Stefan Hasenauer
    Participant

I have the same problem for 2 weeks …. I need to use the program now and I can’t … until the end of my subscription I have 3 days left and I can’t use it…

EasySIGN
    Participant

We have added a support ticket to resolve this issue. You have received an email with further information.

Have an easy day!

Wilbert at EasySIGN

Michael Prevedello
    Participant

Hello,

We have the same issue. We launch the soft, it asks the license, we enter it in, it reloads the soft and asks the license again.

Thank you in advance for the support.

EasySIGN

Hi Michael,

Please make sure to download the latest version of EasySIGN. After installation, start EasySIGN and choose “Sign-in or activate a ticket”, then sign in with your account (your email address and a password you’ve received from your reseller). If you don’t know your password, you can set a new password.

Just let us know if this doesn’t solve your issue, we’ll be happy to help you 🙂

Have an easy day!
    Dennis at EasySIGN

Hello,

We have the same issue. We launch the soft, it asks the license.

Thank you in advance for the support.

And the computer tells me that I need the 32-bit version

EasySIGN
    Participant

Hi Mihai,

You can download the EasySIGN 32 bit version for the website at download.easysign.com,

Just select “or download the 32 bit version” and the download will start immediately.

After download and installation you can logon to EasySIGN to activate the software.

Have an easy day!

Wilbert at EasySIGN

Kurt Van Looy
    Participant

Ik heb hetzelfde probleem. Tot voor kort had ik een starter-licentie op een tweede computer, bovenop mijn andere gewone licentie op een andere computer. De starter licentie is niet verlengd en gebruik ik niet meer. De andere natuurlijk nog wel. Nu is er per ongeluk op het Easysign icoontje geklikt van die starter licentie (en onmiddelijk geannuleerd) en sindsdien werkt Easysign op mijn hoofdcomputer niet meer. Ik heb de nieuwste versie gedownload, aangemeld en de hele mikmak, maar ik blijf dezelfde foutmelding krijgen. Graag zo snel mogelijk een oplossing, want dit is natuurlijk erg dringend. Alvast bedankt!

EasySIGN
    Participant

Hi Kurt,

This issue can appear when the software is closed before it has completely started and the license release has not been completed. To avoid that you have to wait before you can use the EasySIGN license on your main computer just restart the  EasySIGN software on the second computer and close it after the software is completely started and fully functional. The license will be released from your second computer and is available for usage on your computer afterwards.

Let’s make things easy!

Wilbert at EasySIGN

MURAT OZDES
    Participant

hoi ik heb een probleem als ik easysign opstart krijg ik de melding wat wil je doen met een ander account inlogen verder doet het niets graag oplossing

Negroiu Robert
    Participant

Hello, i have the same problem with license…if i hit release…there are no other pc found…uninstal and reinstal the new version and that pop up still appears and cant use the program.

Can you please help me to solve this issue?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.